"Winning the Trust and Satisfaction of Customers"
HARMO is certified for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) -9001 under our quality policy of "Winning the Trust and Satisfaction of Customers". We are building a system to support stable production for our customers by improving and stabilizing product quality.
Winning the Trust and Satisfaction of Customers
1. All individuals engaged in our business activities consistently share the common objective of "Winning the Trust and Satisfaction of Customers."
2. We establish quality objectives, implement management reviews, and strive for the continuous improvement of our quality management system.
3. We ensure that all employees are well-informed about the importance of fulfilling legal and customer requirements.
4. We promptly assess customer satisfaction with our products and services, and utilize this feedback to drive improvement initiatives.
5. We work towards enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of our systems, fostering an agile just-in-time production and sales structure that caters to customer demands.
6. We endeavor to reduce costs and elevate product quality to ensure the utmost satisfaction for our
HARMO Co., Ltd.
President & CEO Hideaki Hama
|Certified offices and factories||HARMO HQ factory, Ina factory, Minowa factory and all sales offices in Japan|
|Certified Products / Service R&D||Manufacture, installation, and after-sale service for injection molding robots and other auxiliary equipment|
|Certified date||September 9, 1996|
*Click on the image below for a larger view